Saturday 22 November 2008

Free EFW badges


To celebrate the launch of the European Football Weekends Facebook group I've had these ltd edition set of 5 EFW button badges made. Who says I have got too much time on my hands!? I can confirm that Christmas is just around the corner. If you don't have £19,000 to spend on a watch like City Hull's Marlon King then how about these little fellas!? The best thing of all is that due to the current financial crisis (have you heard?) I'm giving them away for FREE. So if you fancy a set. Leave your details and as long as there are some left, I'll pop a set out in the post to you. Don't think I can say fairer than that do you?

*Badge Update*

All the above went quicker than you say Razvan Rat but a new shipment arrived at EFW Towers today (26:02:10) SEE HERE. So if you're quick you can grab a few for free now.

9 comments:

MagicPrus said...

Great site, I´m really impressed!
Could I have some batches to show and support the homepage everywhere?
My email is netzer12@gmx.de

Thanks
Thomas

MagicPrus said...

Great site, I´m really impressed!
Could I have some batches to show and support the homepage everywhere?
My email is netzer12@gmx.de

Thanks
Thomas

Danny Last said...

Thomas,

Thanks for your comments my friend!

Your EFW badges have been dispatched from HQ this morning and are currently winging their way to Germany.

All the best

Danny

Anonymous said...

Danny,

Great site, please could you send me some badges to wear them on my next trip,

Cheers.

Chris
unibee_bfc@yahoo.co.uk

Danny Last said...

Chris,

Your badges were posted out this morning by our parcel dispatch team.

Cheers mate

Danny

JorvikBen said...

Alright

I love the site. Reckon you should do a book. Can I have some badges to show my support please?

My email is ronery@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers, Ben.

Anonymous said...

Danny

Really love the site, some great stories and please keep it up. If you have two badges left could I have a couple please and will wear them proudly. My email address is mooremichael@live.co.uk

Regards
Mike

Name Badges said...

You are providing excellent service related to badges. we are also provide more types of badges such as Button Badges, Name Badges etc.

DodgeDart said...

Hi, as a new Lewes FC supporter I've just dicovered your excellent site. If you have any badges left after all this time I would be very grateful for some. My email is mark_maidment@yahoo.com. Thanks, Mark