Friday 24 October 2008

Time for a logo!?


10,000 Maniacs


It's exactly one year today since I started this site. From very humble beginnings whereby I would get around 25 hits a month to this day whereby 10,000 maniacs have logged on. I only have a very small family so somebody must be reading this nonsense.

For anyone who does occasionally log onto these pages, can I just say I have the IT skills of a one eyed frog so please bear with me if the site isn't exactly pleasing on the eye.

Recently, I've turned companies away wanting to advertise on these pages and there was also a Turkish firm who wanted to produce a European Football Weekends website who I also said no to. Anyway, I have to mark the occasion in some way don't I!?

So if you would be so kind, could you take ten seconds of your time to send a vote for your favourite logo from the following six designs by sending an email to dannylast@hotmail.com

I'll stick all the entries into a large Brighton & Hove Albion woolly hat and a one lucky punter will receive an EFW goodie bag with programmes, badges and whatever else I can find around the office. Thanks to Jane Green for the designs:

A)
B)
C)
D)
E)
F)
I am pretty thick skined by the way so if you don't like any of them then you can tell me. I won't send around an angry mob of Den Haag fans.

No comments: